Monday, May 24, 2010

One Can Never Be Completely Prepared.

So here I was, thinking of all the things I need to prepare for our outing. Our destination will be significantly far, so everything should be considered. I need to check and recheck if my car is in good shape. I checked the tires, tire pressure, spare tire, engine oil, water. I even have a survival bag in the car. It contains all essential things like extra food, extra water, thermal blankets, first aid kit, sewing kit, rope, tape, candles, matches, utility knife... and many more. I tried to cover all scenarios that we may encounter down road. The day came and we were off to our destination. We arrived without any incident. After some hours I realized I forgot something important... my driver's license. Of all the planning that I did, I still forgot one simple but important thing. Lesson learned: Don't plan too much. Besides getting a headache, it tends to distract you from doing simple things, like bringing your driver's license. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment